Need Private Limited Company Registration? Get License Consultants are India’s leading Consultants which provide end to end guidance and support for Private Limited Company Registration. Our services are backed by our years of experience and knowledge. On this page we have shared details regarding Private Limited Company Registration. You may go through it and contact us for further queries.
What is a Private Limited Company ?
Setting up a private limited company is a popular way to start running a business. Private Limited companies can be private or public. Private limited company is held by few individuals privately having a separate legal entity. In this, the shareholders cannot trade publicly shares. It restricts its number of shares to 50. Shareholders cannot sell their shares without the approval of other shareholders.
Private Limited Company is the most prevalent and popular type of corporate legal entity in India. Private limited company registration is governed by the Companies Act, 2013 and the Companies Incorporation Rules, 2014.
Advantages of Private Limited Company
- Separate Legal Entity.
- Limited Liability.
- Fund Raising.
- Free & Easy transfer of shares.
- Uninterrupted existence.
- FDI Allowed.
- Builds Credibility.
Mandatory Requirements for Registration of Private Limited Company
- To register a private limited company, a minimum of two shareholders and two directors are required. Each of the directors should have a DIN i.e. director identification number, which is given by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- A private limited company requires to have and maintain a minimum paid-up capital of Rs. 1 lakh. It could go higher, as prescribed by MCA from time to time
Required Documents for Registration
- ID proof: PAN card and passport of Indian and foreign directors, respectively
- Address proofs: Ration card or Aadhar card or driver’s license or voter ID
- Residence proofs: Bank statement or electricity bill of the premise
- Notarized rental agreement
- NOC from the property owner
- A copy of sale deed or property deed (for an owned property)
- Apply for DSC (Digital Signature Certificate)
- Apply for the DIN (Director Identification Number)
- Apply for the name availability
- File the EMoa and EAOA to register the private limited company
- Apply for the PAN and TAN of the company
- Certificate of incorporation will be issued by RoC with PAN and TAN
- Open a current bank account on the company name
How to get Private Limited Company Registration?
The Private Limited Company application is an extensive process subject to strict adherence to complete and accurate paperwork and procedure. An error in paperwork is likely to delay the process by several weeks or even months leading to loss of time and money.
Hiring an experienced Private Limited Company Registration consultant can help you save time and efforts and get Private Limited Company Registration without a hassle in stipulated time period. If you have a query regarding the Private Limited Company Registration, then do get in touch with us. We will be glad to assist you.
We offer end to end Private Limited Company Registration Consultancy services across India in all states. In North India we offer services in Delhi, NCR, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Udaipur, Agra, Chandigarh, Amritsar, Ludhiana, Jammu, Allahabad, Patna, Lucknow, Dehradun. In Central India we offer services in Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Pune, Surat, Nagpur, Nashik, Indore, Kolkota, Aurangabad, Vadodara, Kota, Alwar, Ajmer, Bikaner. In South we offer services in Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kochi, Madurai, Coimbatore, Bhaubaneshwar, Puducherry, Mysuru, Vishakhapatnam, Mangalore, Thiruchirapalli, Vijaywada, Warangal, Salem, Thrissur, Hubli, Belgaum, Vellore, Secunderabad, Rajahmundry, Tirunelveli. In North East India we offer services in Guwahati, Shillong, Imphal, Gangtok, Agartala, Kohima, Aizawl, Dibrugarh, Silchar , Itanagar and Tezpur.
Call Us: 8178861057, 9910260004